A DEFINIR
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

A DEFINIR

Linkshell Francophone

AccueilPortailRechercherS'enregistrerDernières imagesConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Manequin Guide

AuteurMessage
Highelf
Admin
Admin
Highelf

Manequin Guide Empty
MessageSujet: Manequin Guide   Manequin Guide Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Jan - 19:56

Je vais bientot en faire la traduction.....

Firstly - you need to hit Mhaura to start the quest: It's raining mannequins. You do this by speaking to the NPC Fyi Chalmwoh in the Goldsmith's Guild at (G-Cool. I'm not quite certain how much fame is needed to start the quest, but I would assume a healthy amount 4 - 6 should suffice (For my recollection, I believe I was at 4 fame, but I cannot confirm this yet).

Once you speak to her - she'll send you off to find another NPC, Ramona in Selbina, inside the Clothcraft Guild there at (H-9). Speak to her and get the "Ye Olde Mannequin Catalogue" Key Item. She'll give you more background on the fateful posers and send you off looking once more. This time - head to Northern San D'Oria Woodworking Guild and speak to Cheupirudaux at (F-3). He'll give you more history on these wonderful things and the Key Item "Mannequin Joint Diagrams". Head back to Fyi Chalmwoh in Mhaura and speak to her again.

Now comes the hard part.

COLLECTING EACH MANEQUIN PART!!!!!! You can (that's the most commun) get them by doing seviral BCNM Lv40+.

You have:

-Head
-Body
-Hands
-Leg
-Feet

Once you've amassed your five Mannequin parts - pat yourself on the back, it's an acheivement. Head back to Mhaura and to Fyi Chalmwoh and trade them all to her. She'll tell you that it'll take some time to make (next midnight Japan time from my understanding). Head off, chill out, say lots of props to your peeps - and please keep your receipts, and generally be a Suburban Homeboy for a while. Come back the next day and collect your mega storage device of ultimate shinyness (because we all know you won't be playing dress up Taru with it... not like I did immediately).

If you wish to change your Manne into say a Mithra (and you said you didn't do dress up.. O_o; ), you can exchange it for 10,000g or spend 250,000g to buy a new one (each different style - race/sex will cost you just 250k per whole one!). Much much cheaper than buying the component parts from Bazaars - and you'll now have much more storage to utilize.

Congrats! Manequin Guide Thumbsup Manequin Guide Coolsmiley Manequin Guide Thumbsup

SOURCE: FFXIonline.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://unityforvictory.forumgaming.fr
Invité
Invité

Manequin Guide Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Manequin Guide   Manequin Guide Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Jan - 21:55

merci pour lexplication High... mais faudrais pas oblier kon est kan meme une Ls francais.. si tu est capable. traduit ce texte pour nos memebres qui comprenne pas langlais.

PS: je devrais etre de retour bientot
Invité
Invité

Manequin Guide Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Manequin Guide   Manequin Guide Icon_minitimeVen 4 Jan - 23:53

Dommage qu'il faille le traduire ... il est marrant cet article :p
En tout cas, ça a presque l'air facile comme ça ...
Contenu sponsorisé

Manequin Guide Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Manequin Guide   Manequin Guide Icon_minitime

Manequin Guide
Page 1 sur 1